With the new train timetable (starting 26 November 2017) failing to restore the Inner West Line and continuing the downgrade of public transport, we will be increasing our campaign efforts to make sure that the community’s needs are met.
A renewed push to reinstate the Liverpool/Bankstown via Regents Park train service (Inner West Line) is now underway. We require your involvement as local residents, commuters and supporters to help us improve public transport.
We are fighting against poor public transport and planning decisions affecting the local government areas of Strathfield, Cumberland, Canterbury-Bankstown, Fairfield and Liverpool.
Restore Inner West Line’s key objectives include:
- 2 new tracks between Homebush and Lidcombe then to Granville (T1 Line Sextuplication)
- Inner West Line (Liverpool/Bankstown to City via Regents Park) – express/limited stops trains
- Bankstown Line (Lidcombe/Liverpool to Bankstown – City via Sydenham) – all stations trains
- Save the Bankstown Line: No cuts at Lidcombe, No Cabramatta turnback, No Bankstown Metro
- More Fast Trains for Lidcombe, Auburn, Clyde, Granville, Harris Park and Parramatta to City
- Fair fares for public transport especially for Western Sydney commuters
- Encouraging usage and expansion of public transport instead of roads/motorways
We need people to help organise community meetings, rallies, letterbox drops, contacting media etc. Please contact 0426500330 or email@example.com if you are interested in being involved.
Sign Up for More Information from Restore Inner West Line