Documents released under Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act)
If you have found this information useful, please consider donating to the Restore Inner West Line community action group. A GIPA costs a $30 application fee and varying amounts of processing charges (often in the hundreds to thousands of dollars). If you require comment about these documents or have questions, please contact us.
Sydney Trains GIPA Disclosure Log 2010 to 2018 (removed from Transport for NSW website on 2 May 2019)
More Trains, More Services (Stage 1) Customer Outcomes – Change in journey times
- 2017 Timetable (More Trains, More Services) Stations with Increased Travel Times and Number of Complaints
Sydney Trains 2017 Timetable
Sydney Trains 2013 Timetable
T3 Bankstown Line Shutdown Dates for Metro Construction [anticipated Metro Southwest opening date is 15 September 2024]
- T3 Bankstown Line Shutdown Dates for Metro Construction (supposedly starting August 2019, although it appears Sydney Metro Southwest has been delayed by 6 months – 1 year as no major works are set to begin west of Sydenham until 2020)
Bankstown Line Shutdown – Metro Southwest [“Inner West Line” as T3 to Liverpool via Regents Park may be temporarily restored during construction] (this document has been created prior to the Preferred Infrastructure Report of June 2018)
- 01 Temporary Transport Service Plan 180318
Note: Transport for NSW is refusing to release the entire document. Transport Minister Andrew Constance’s office has refused to confirm or deny whether the plan has been updated in early 2019, only to state that commuters will have to interchange at Lidcombe/Bankstown/Cabramatta once the Sydney Metro Southwest is constructed.
Bankstown Line Shutdown – Metro Southwest (Featured in 9 News Sydney on 17 October 2018, note that these documents have been mostly created prior to the Preferred Infrastructure Report of June 2018)
- 02 Temporary Transport Strategy 300817#5
- 05 Concept for rail service plan for December 19 Januaray 20 possession 300718#5
- 06 Bankstown Line TTP PTPM results#5
- 07 Temporary Transport Plan model runs – presentation of key results 211217#5
- 08 Sydney Metro City & Southwest ETCMKey station platform movements#5
- 09 SMSW network-wide demand#5
Transport for NSW
NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan (2012) & Sydney’s Rail Future
- Sydney’s Rail Future Implementation Plan (2013)
Note: Future Transport 2056 (released 2018) is an update of NSW’s Long Term Transport Master Plan. The Plan (released in 2012/13) was implemented based on available evidence at the time, and considered potential future enhancements to the network. This includes initiatives such as a Second Harbour Crossing now being delivered as Sydney Metro City & Southwest.
NSW Rail Advisory Committee