Documents released under Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act)
If you have found this information useful, please consider donating to Restore Inner West Line community action group. A GIPA costs a $30 application fee and varying amounts of processing charges (often in the hundreds and occasionally thousands of dollars). If you require comment about these documents or have questions, please contact us.
More Trains, More Services (Stage 1) Customer Outcomes – Change in journey times
- 2017 Timetable (More Trains, More Services) Stations with Increased Travel Times and Number of Complaints
T3 Bankstown Line Shutdown Dates for Metro Construction [anticipated Metro Southwest opening date is 15 September 2024]
- T3 Bankstown Line Shutdown Dates for Metro Construction (starting August 2019)
Bankstown Line Shutdown – Metro Southwest [Inner West Line temporarily restored during construction]
- 01 Temporary Transport Service Plan 180318
Note: Transport for NSW is refusing to release the entire document. Transport Minister Andrew Constance’s office has refused to confirm or deny whether the plan has been updated in early 2019, only to state that commuters will have to interchange at Lidcombe/Bankstown/Cabramatta once the Sydney Metro Southwest is constructed.
Bankstown Line Shutdown – Metro Southwest (Featured in 9 News Sydney on 17 October 2018)
- 02 Temporary Transport Strategy 300817#5
- 05 Concept for rail service plan for December 19Januaray 20 possession 300718#5
- 06 Bankstown Line TTP PTPM results#5
- 07 Temporary Transport Plan model runs – presentation of key results 211217#5
- 08 Sydney Metro City & Southwest ETCMKey station platform movements#5
- 09 SMSW network-wide demand#5
Sydney Metro Southwest (Sydenham to Bankstown) (Featured in Sydney Morning Herald on 19 December 2017)
Sydney Trains 2017 Timetable
Sydney Trains 2013 Timetable
NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan (2012) & Sydney’s Rail Future
- Sydney’s Rail Future Implementation Plan (2013)
Note: Future Transport 2056 (released 2018) is an update of NSW’s Long Term Transport Master Plan. The Plan (released in 2012/13) was implemented based on available evidence at the time, and considered potential future enhancements to the network. This includes initiatives such as a Second Harbour Crossing now being delivered as Sydney Metro City & Southwest.